In this tutorial, we learn how to accurately read a tape measurement. First, roll out the tape measure, then find the inch marks. These will be in red. From here, you will find the half inch marks between each of the red inches. Half of the half inches will be right in the middle of that, and exactly half of the half! In between this, you will find 3/4 of an inch and 1/8 of an inch. Make sure you have a good view of the lines on the tape measure so you can identify these correctly. The last marks are the 3/8 and the 16th marks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades