The video below demonstrates how you can convert you 2D Photos into 3D Models using 3Defy.
You will need to follow these steps:
1. Select a photograph to work with. You can either upload one of your own photos, or provide a URL to an image on the Internet.
2. Identify the objects in the photograph using the "Create Objects" tool. Objects are identified by painting over them.
3. Add shape and texture to the objects using the Push/Pull, Pivot, Bend, and Texture tools, as shown in the video.
4. Save your model.
5. Share your model using the provided URL or embed code.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades