In this video, we learn how to build a bionicle switchblade. Start with the piece of the blade that has holes inside of it. Then, start to connect the edges and the other pieces that go inside of it. Grab the piece for the blade, then lock it into place by attaching the elbow pieces that connect around it. Once you have connected these together, you will have one entire piece with the blade on the very edge of it. The end of it should be bendy, so grab a rubber band that is thick and wrap it around the base to keep everything together!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades