Howitzers are a type of artillery first employed in World War 1. In this video you will learn how to make a toy howitzer out of Legos. It's easy to assemble, and it fires rubber bands!
Assorted Lego pieces
1. Put two bars on the black plate, then put 4 2 x 1 bricks on the corners of the plate. Add 2 beams on top of the 2 x 1 pieces.
2. Build the four short pins into the beams. Insert the long axle into the slot between the beams, adding L beams on either end. Put plates on top.
3. Double up the rubber bands, put them on both sides and put small beams on the top pins.
4. Fire away!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades