Brickbiys518 here, teaches you to make a LEGO cabinet. You need one 2x6 thin, two 1x6 chunkies, six 2x1 thins with the dot in the center and 12 traffic light bricks. To start off, take the 12 traffic light bricks and put them into stacks of two. There are 6 stacks in the end. Lay them out horizontally one below the other. Take the 1x2 with the dot in the center bricks and put them on two stacks at a time thereby joining the two stacks. In the end, you have three stacks. Put them aside and take the two 1x6 chunkies. Place them back-to-back horizontally. Take the 3 stacks that you made before and place these chunkies on top of them to make one big stack. Next you take your 2x6 thin and place it on top of this stack. Your cabinet is now ready. If it looks a bit dull on its own you can put some fancy bricks on top with a cap to add to décor. Your cabinet now looks simple yet elegant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades