If you've ever wanted to learn how to build a LEGO chicken, today is your lucky day. First you'll need a 1x1 red LEGO stud, flat square with claw, smooth white, orange with a tooth, flat square, and a flat square with a circle coming out of the side. Starting with the claw, but the stud on top. Now take the piece with the claw and attach that to the opposite side of the claw. Put your flat square on top of that, then the flat with the tooth and another flat square goes on top. Now you're done and you can admire your easy and fast LEGO chicken!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades