In order to construct a LEGO computer tower case, you will need 6 bricks: 2 1x2 smooths with the dot in the center, 2 1x2 thins, 1 1x1 chunky, and 1 1x1 with a hole in the middle. First, take both of your 1x2s and stick them on top of the 1x1s. You'll want the hole facing outwards on the side. Next take your other 1x1 and snap that on top. Now take the 1x2 with the dot in the center and attach that to the front. Then take your remaining 1x2 with the dot in the middle and connect it into the hole in the bottom. Now you have a complete LEGO computer tower case.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades