This video is about making a LEGO desk, which is used for placing computers. The video shows the first step by taking few pieces of wood and making into pieces. Then two of the pieces are placed one over the other and placed in the left side and the other single piece is placed on the right side. Another piece is placed on the top of the pieces placed in left and right positions. After everything is placed it gives the perfect shape of a computer desk and a toy computer is also placed on the demo piece. The camera is focused with bright lights for clear visibility with audio.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades