In this short video tutorial you'll be shown how to build or create a LEGO fire extinguisher/spray paint can. The process only requires two LEGO pieces to complete the item. The first piece required is a 1x1 studded can LEGO brick. The second piece is a 1x1 nozzle LEGO brick. Each piece is clearly shown and described in the video to make the process easier. Simply attach the two LEGO pieces together, forming an item which resembles either a fire extinguisher or a spray paint can. The last step is to attach the item to the hand of a LEGO mini figure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades