This video is describing how to make a LEGO version of the Matrix bullet. The first step is gathering all of the supplies. You will need as many of the one by one transparent squares as you can find and a black one by one circular LEGO. Then put all of the white transparent pieces together in a line and trail them behind each other. Twist the line, this will be your bullet trail. Then take the black one by one LEGO piece and place it on the end of your white bullet trail. Then you have finished your LEGO Matrix bullet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades