Building a LEGO sink is not difficult at all. You will need only 6 simple parts: 2 1x2 thins, 1 2x2 thin, one sink element (this is kind of rare so if you're not able to find it, you may have some trouble making the sink), and 2 1x1 right-angle elevated bricks. Starting with the 2x4 thin, stack the 2x1s on top of each other and place them on the end of the 2x4. Now take the elevated bricks and snap them on the other end. Finally, attach the sink element so it is facing the elevated bricks. This is the perfect size for a mini figure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades