In this video you will learn how to build a LEGO stroller. The materials you will need are 4 of the small slanted bricks, one two by four thin brick, 3 two by 1 thick bricks, 2 one by one thin bricks, 2 one by one by four studded bricks, a small smooth brick, two odd angled smoothed bricks, 4 wheels, one one by two with dot in center bricks, and one one by two handle bricks. Then after carefully assembling the bricks as shown he will show you a example of what it will look like when you're finished with a LEGO woman and the stroller itself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades