This video demonstrates how to make a catapult out of popsicle sticks. For this project, you will need the following: 7" rubber bands, a box of popsicle sticks, a hot glue gun, a Dixie cup, and tape. Start with the base. Lay out popsicle sticks in the shape of chicken feet. Make 2 sets. Hot glue together the bases and set them aside. For the arm: glue pieces together, making a thick branch. This must be glued well. Take the 2 bases and attach them to each other by gluing popsicle sticks to them, making bridges. Assemble the entire catapult, attaching the arm to the center of the catapult. Lace it with a rubber band. Use tape to reinforce the joints.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades