In this tutorial from brickboy518, viewers are shown how to construct a table out of fourteen LEGO bricks. The following bricks are required: 4 1x1 spokes, two 4x1 strips, a 4x6 thin, a 2x4 thin, two 4x1 thins from the LEGO Racing Legacy sets, and 4 1x1 spokes. First, the builder must apply the 2x4 thin to the center of the of the 4x6 then. Next, they must attach one of the spokes on each corner of the 4x6. Then, the car strips must be applied face-inwards to the sides of the 4x6. Thus, this ends construction of the minimalist design; however, if the viewer wants to add extra detail they must apply the faceless bricks over the strips and then apply them to the side-ends of the carstips, creating full legs for the table.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades