This is a video tutorial in the Hobbies & Toys category where you are going to learn how to build a Tech Deck quarter-pipe. For this you will need hot glue gun, hot glue sticks, coat hanger, cardboard, card and scissors. First cut out the three pieces of the frame out of the cardboard. Then glue a support to the bottom of the 3 pieces. Now glue the card on top of the frame. To make the coping, cut off a length of the coat hanger that is equal to the width of the quarter -pipe and glue on the coping. Then make a platform with a piece of cardboard. You got to now watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades