This is a great way to turn your treadmill into a walk station quickly and cost effectively. You only need a few things for this project: a tape measure, four shelf mounting brackets, screws, a drill, and a shelf. Your first step is to assess the length of the shelf you will need, and to do that all you have to do is measure from inside to inside of the rails on your treadmill. It is important that you measure the inside so you can mount your shelf. Now go and acquire all the needed parts based on that measurement. The next step is to place your new shelf directly where you want it to be on your treadmill so that you can measure where to mount the brackets to the bottom of the shelf, mark the locations, then mount your brackets. Now with the help of a partner, mark the exact location of the FIRST bracket on the handle of the treadmill, drill and mount it. This way you can quickly and easily line up the other three and make sure that the shelf is level with out having to re-drill. And you're all set. This shelf will easily hold a laptop, or a keyboard and mouse so you can have a walk station of your very own with out spending thousands of dollars doing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades