K'NEX is one of the most popular construction toys on the market, right next to Lincoln Logs and LEGOs, but what makes K'NEX stand out is the fact that children can build mechanically derived toys. Instead of blocks or little logs, kids use interconnecting plastic rods and connectors, which give them tons of contraptions to build and play with. Today, K NEX has even more possibilities with wheels, pulleys, panels and flexi-rods to make amusement park roller coasters, airplanes, animals, bikes, cars, model buildings, transportation and various other constructed toys. K'NEX is great for girls and boys, the hobby enthusiast or the kid at heart.
These two video tutorials will help you to build your K'NEX Starburst Spinner Thrill Ride. Video 1 covers getting the motor up to speed and video 2 covers getting your model to loop. These are just some tips in addition to the written instructions provided in the box to help you erect the K'NEX Starburst Spinner Thrill Ride.
General Building Tips:
Battery connections may be loose. If the motor does not function after correctly installing two fresh AA batteries as instructed on page 3, bang the motor on a table to get it working again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades