Aluminum cans are useful for various DIY projects, but they can be tricky to take apart. In this video you'll learn how to easily disassemble cans.
A box opener and scissors
1. Remove the tab from the top of the can.
2. Use hot water to clean the inside of the can.
3. Use the can opener or scissors to remove the top and bottom of the can, and to cut the can in half. Be careful, because the can will be sharp.
4. Reverse-bend the can and lay it flat, then use scissors to trim off the sharp edges. Put the can between some heavy books for a few hours to really flatten it out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades