Ever feel like you don't have enough hands? Build a third one! You will need a 3 foot aluminum rod, a piece of 2 inch by 4 inch wood, a 25 pack of 1/8 in by 2 inch toggle bolts, #6 by 1/2 inch metal screws, an electric drill, drill bits, 14 inch cable ties, and a hacksaw or chop saw. Watch this video tutorial and learn how to build an animatronic robot hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades