To make a rubber band car you will need one sheet of card stock, four paper clips, two binder clips, one plastic straw, 8 inches of dowel that fits into the straw, two pencils and one rubber band. You will also need four CDs or round pies of cardboard, tape, a ruler and a marking pen. First, unfold the paper clips. Then fold the card stock and attach the paper clips. Cut squares out of the card stock. Then, cut the straw. Attach it to the card stock. Affix the pencils to the card stock with hot glue. Place binder clips at the end of the card stock. Attach the rubber band. Attach the wheels to the body using the straws, dowels and glue. Your rubber band car is now ready to be enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades