The girl in this video demonstrates the way of making a LEGO crossbow at home. She first shows you what all pieces that you require for the process. Then she asks you pick up the rod-shaped piece and stick it to the back of the spark piece. Then you have to put the two tiny pieces together as shown by her. Then she asks you to attach this piece to the stick and push it all the way to the end touching the spark piece. Then you have to stick the two horn-shaped pieces to the sides of another piece, and then finally take the last piece left and stick it together with it as shown by her. Finally she asks you to put the two assembled pieces together and you have your crossbow ready. You can then stick the crossbow in the arms of the miniature fighter doll.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades