This tutorial demonstrates how to make LEGO Menorah which is used for decorative purposes. First a 1/3 angle brick and a transparent red color stud dot are taken. Then three red cans are taken. Now one of the red can is fixed to one side of the angle brick, leaving the middle open, fix one more can on the other side. The red stud is placed on the middle, on top of which the third can is placed. Now the first menorah is formed which can be placed on tables, walls, etc.
The second one is very similar except four red cans, a 1/3 red flap and a transparent red flap are taken. Fix the red stud on the middle of the flap and place two cans on either side. Put the third can on top of the stud. Now the fourth stud is placed on bottom of the flop where two holes could be seen. The can is to be placed in the middle of the two holes. The second Menorah is also made.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades