This video tutorial is in the Hobbies & Toys which will show you how to make a mini K'Nex pistol. Chris Swartzentruber shows you how to do this in this video. First make the trigger mechanism with the green, white, blue and orange parts as shown. Next make the handle using the parts as shown in the video. One end of the handle is green and the other end is orange. Then you make the handle support, barrel, magazine, rod pusher and the firing pin as demonstrated. Attach the handle to the barrel, the trigger mechanism to the handle and the other parts as shown in the video and your pistol is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades