In this tutorial, we learn how to make a prop light saber. you will need rubber o rings, a metal pipe, a dow rod, and attachments to combine the rods together. First, grab the metal pipe and dow rod, and place the rod inside of the pipe. After this, use an attachment to combine the two together. Next, cover one end with duct tape. Now attach two endings onto the rod and place a longer dow rod covered with duct tape onto the rods. When finished, use the o rings to keep the blade in place and you will have a prop light saber within just minutes. This is very cheap to make and will look great in home movies!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades