This video demonstrates how to construct a sling shot out of a soccer ball. You will need an old soccer ball or tire tube, a "Y" shaped stick, and a pair of scissors. Slice the soccer ball open to remove the rubber lining. Next, cut two thin strips of the rubber lining. Cut out one hexagon shaped piece of leather from the deflated soccer ball. You can use this for the sling shot pouch. These visual guidelines depict how to use these materials to construct a sturdy slingshot in a matter of minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades