In this Hobbies & Toys video tutorial you will learn how to modify an ERTL pump action toy shotgun. Unscrew the orange part of the barrel and cut it as shown in the video. Sand out the part that will be used, get a funnel piece and add electrical tape around the nozzle and glue on a half inch PVC cup. Now put electrical tape around one half of another tube that is of the same height as the funnel piece and glue it on to the funnel piece. You then put hot glue in to the open area. The next step is to replace the trigger spring with a stronger spring. Remove the trigger and sand off the square ridge as shown in the video. Then re-assemble the trigger with the stronger spring in place. Drill a hole and put a bolt through the body of the gun and rest one end of the spring against it. To strengthen the plunger spring, add a bigger spring and then watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades