In this Hobbies & Toys video tutorial you will learn how to modify a Nerf Big Bad Bow to shoot farther. Open up the front part of the shell by removing the screws. Make sure the spring on the launch piece stays together and pull out the barrel. Then dismantle the white restrictor piece and drill a hole in the center for more airflow as shown in the video. Now cut off the orange barrel as close to the wall as possible with a pipe cutter and sand it off. Take an extra piece of CPPC pipe and ram it into the orange barrel. Fill the void space with hot glue and fit the restrictor plate in place. Watch the video for the demonstration and further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades