This is a video tutorial describing how to modify a nerf nite finder toy rifle. The first step is to take the nerf nite finder toy rifle out of the box and unscrew all of the screws on the gun. Then unscrew the light in the gun and then unscrew the back wiring and pry the metal out of the back. Next pull out the plunger tube assembly by unscrewing the two screws. Next add a pvc pipe to the connector piece from the gun, connect it to a piece of brass. Then add springs to your gun, and add a piece of hanger to the plunger part of your gun. Next put epoxy putty on your handle. Finally put the gun back together with the original screws and epoxy putty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades