Put the newspaper down on a work surface.
Pick up the 5 MW green laser pen and unscrew the battery cap. Remove the batteries and put them and the battery cap aside.
Hold the back of the laser pen with your left hand and the front of the laser pen with your right hand. Twist the laser pen between your hands until the glue holding the two halves of the laser pen comes loose.
Pull the right side of the laser pen off. Put the left side of the laser pen with the exposed laser mechanism down on the newspaper.
Turn the screw on the laser mechanism fully to the right using the jeweler's screwdriver.
Heat up the soldering iron. Touch the tip of the soldering iron to the circuit board that is above the screw on the laser mechanism. Hold the tip of the soldering iron to the circuit board for a few seconds. Unplug and put the soldering iron away.
Apply some bonding glue to the end of the right half of the 5 MW laser pen. Re-attach the right half of the 5 MW laser pen to the left half of the 5 MW laser pen. Hold the two halves together until the bonding glue sets. Insert the batteries into the 5 MW laser pen and screw the battery cap back on. Press the button on the 5 MW laser pen to see how much more powerful the laser light now is.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades