In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to read a micrometer. This tool allows the user to accurately measure components. They have the ability to measure dimensions accurately to within one hundredth of a millimeter. Micrometers are designed with a wide variety of styles and sizes for normal or specialized applications. Micrometers are able to measure the internal or external dimensions of a component. They are the most important basic measuring instrument used in the metal industry. There are 2 types of micrometers revealed in this video, the depth and anvil micrometer. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in a career of mechanical engineering and would like to learn about micrometers for the future.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades