In this Hobbies & Toys video tutorial you will learn how to modify a Nerf Firefly toy gun by replacing the barrels with CPVC and adding a new spring. You start with the power blaster and open it up. Remove the turret by removing other parts as shown in the video. Remove the screws from the turret and pull it apart. Cut off one side of the front end of the turret. Now cut 8 x 3‚Äù CPVC barrels, wrap black tape around one end and ram them into the back of the turret. Then pull out the plunger, add a new spring and re-assemble the gun and it‚Äôs done. Watch the video for the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades